martes, 18 de enero de 2011

WELCOME TO MY BLOG..!!!

In this blog I`m going to post my school work.
My name’s Maria Romero but you can call me Lupe!.I`m in the second level of the English program at URBE, in the D201 class

 I’m originally from Falcon but i live in Maracaibo, in Delicias. I’m 17 years old, I'm studying to be a lawyer, i  like keep in touch with friends, talk in phone with them, go out sometimes to cool places and listen music in my room, my favorite music bands is "Sin Bandera" becouse they like to make romantic songs with cute lyrics but i love listen all kind of music.

  My dream is travel around the world and visit spain but before i want to end my career, learn alot about many subjets like english, then i end the university, i want celebrate with my family, travel and then i will start think about my future get job and marry

  About English, I love to learn it. I think it is very important. I like to listen english music and watch tv programs. It’s a good exercise. I also like chat on the internet and meet friends from other countries. I can write so so, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is write the words in the correct way. but i keep trying i know i will be better later and i hope i can make a lot of friends while i m in this class.



Well, that's me... Hope you like it..and you can ask me if you want know something else, have a good day and leave a comment!



SHINE ON... YOU'RE A FIREWORK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario